Looking for a winter getaway with a family? Beat the cold and catch some sunshine with this fantastic all inclusive package. Flights from UK and 7 nights in a well reviewed hotel from only £300.07 per person!
Dreaming of a sunny vacation in winter time? Book this all inclusive package deal and visit the exotic archipelago off the west coast of Africa. You will be flying out from London Gatwick or Manchester to the main airport of Cape Verde, located on Sal. The island is a perfect destination for winter holiday – you can expect perfect sunny weather. A pre booked air con shuttle will take you to The Oasis Belorizonte. The hotel is perfectly placed beside the Atlantic Ocean, giving you the choice between taking a dip in a swimming pool or the ocean. Kids will have lots of activities to keep them entertained, and the variety of restaurants and bars means the grown-ups have plenty to keep them going well into the night, too. Check very good reviews of the hotel on TripAdvisor.
Take a free Santa Maria – Out and About excursion to discover everything the local area has to offer. The guide will pick you up at your hotel, and from there you will walk down to the centre of Santa Maria. Your guide will give you recommendations of restaurants, tips on the best places for drinks and insights into Cape Verdean culture and history.
Flights from London Gatwick: 9 – 16 December 2015
Flights from Manchester: 14 – 21 December 2015
London Gatwick – Cape Verde – London Gatwick
Manchester – Cape Verde – Manchester
Directly on Santa Maria beach, with bars, restaurant and shops nearby. 18km from the airport.
Superior Bungalow (3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child) located on the ground floor. With twin beds or 1 double bed. Air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and terrace.
- Three outdoor swimming pools (two saltwater), whirlpool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols, beach/pool towels available
- Three children’s pools, hotel-run kids’ club (4-12yrs), playground, cots
- Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Laundry facilities
- International, traditional buffet restaurant, À la carte restaurant and bar
- Beach bar, poolside bar, lobby bar
- French bowls, tennis, volleyball, beach football, pool table, table tennis, dance lessons and guided walks, aerobics, scuba-diving centre
- Gym, wellness centre offering massage
- Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
- Free Santa Maria excursion
All Inclusive package includes:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; á la carte restaurant and traditional Cape Verdean buffet restaurant available once per week (reservations required); poolside barbecue once per week; afternoon tea and coffee with cakes and biscuits; ice cream
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including selected international brands and cocktails) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
- Activities usually include aerobics; aquaerobics; dance classes; football; French bowls; table tennis; tennis; volleyball; waterpolo; gym and guided walks
- Evening entertainment usually includes professional shows; karaoke and discos
How to book:
To book a package deal, visit ThomasCook.com
To book transfers from Amilcar Cabral Intl. Airport to Santa Maria for only £10.08 return per person, go to Hoppa.com and choose your flight arrival and departure time. To make extra savings when booking, enter a discount code VB21 in the promo code field.
Baggage during the trip:
One cabin bag and one checked in baggage up to 15 kg per passenger.
Please note: Travel to Cape Verde is subject to visa arrangements, included by Thomas Cook in the price of your holiday. Full API information must be submitted to the airline at least 7 days before travel for a visa to be arranged. Failure to provide this information or if information submitted is incorrect will result in the need to arrange a visa upon arrival at a cost of €25 cash per person. A tourist tax of up to €2 per person per night up to 10 nights must also be paid, this is payable locally for passengers 16 yrs and over.