Alitalia is offering cheap business class flights from numerous Italian cities to Chile! Treat yourself to a luxury cabin on flights to Santiago starting at €1126!
Alitalia Business class includes:
- Access to the Alitalia and SkyTeam Lounges, dedicated check-in desks and priority gates where available
- Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function
- A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on the new A330s
- In-flight service with meticulous attention to detail and products offered together with some of the biggest names in Italy: the Frette night kit, Richard Ginori chinaware, silverware and glassware, and the Ferragamo gift box
- Elegant and valuable Magnifica amenity kit, for which Alitalia won a prize in the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards in 2013
- Baggage allowance of two items weighing up to 32 kg
- Cuisine, rich in flavor, made with recipes from the finest Italian culinary traditions. The menu is further enriched with a wide range of the best Italian wines, carefully selected by Alitalia’s official sommelier, in collaboration with the Italian Sommelier Foundation.
October – December 2016
2-18, 10-25, 16-29 October
4-19, 11-20, 13-26 November
1-10, 2-12, 4-15 December
and many, many more…
Rome – Santiago – Rome
Milan – Santiago – Milan
Genoa – Santiago – Genoa
Verona – Santiago – Verona
Venice – Santiago – Venice
Turin – Santiago – Turin
Naples – Santiago – Naples
Ancona – Santiago – Ancona
Brindisi – Santiago – Brindisi
Alghero – Santiago – Alghero
and many more …
How to book:
Visit Kayak or just follow the links below and adjust the travel dates.
One cabin bag and two pieces of checked in baggage (32 kg total) per passenger.
Genoa – Santiago – Genoa >>