Check out these great First and business class flights offered by British Airways! Price for the tickets from Dublin to Miami starts at only €1144 for a round trip!
Traveling in British Airways First Class cabin is a unique experience!
Your First suite is a haven of style and comfort where sophisticated and contemporary British design meet impeccable service and attention to detail. Whether you want to unwind or get down to business, you’ll find you’re equally well equipped:
- whenever you want some rest we’ll turn your seat into a 198cm (6ft 6in) fully flat bed with a luxurious quilted mattress, crisp white cotton duvet and pillow while you slip into a pair of our wonderfully soft cotton pyjamas
- feel relaxed, revived and refreshed during your flight, with a carefully selected collection of wellbeing essentials provided in a bespoke British Airways bag designed for First
- your suite includes a personal power supply for laptops and electronic devices
You’ll also be offered the perfect menu designed by the world’s top chefs to bring you the full restaurant experience at 35,000 feet
- delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and a classic English afternoon tea, featuring only the finest quality seasonal ingredients
- a wide selection of fine Champagnes, wines, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks to savour throughout your flight
- dine when and how it suits you from our signature à la carte menu or choose from a range of lighter options
Traveling in British Airways Business Class cabin you will be provided with spacious seat, dining and entertainment:
- your own space to stretch out in privacy
- comfy chair that converts into a 183cm (6ft) fully flat bed
- memory foam headrest and quilted blanket
- luxury amenity kit with Elemis skincare products and accessories
- feature-packed three-course meals to suit every taste, from hearty dishes to nutritious salads
- a thirst-quenching range of spirits, soft drinks and expertly sourced Old World and New World wines
- an array of indulgent treats and healthy options from our Club Kitchen that you can help yourself to, throughout the flight
December 2015 – February 2016Sample dates:
Dec.5-12,12-19, Feb.13-20, 20-27
Dublin – Miami – Dublin
A passenger may take 3 pieces of registered luggage not exceeding 32 kg and 18 kg of carry-on luggage.
If you’re looking for cheap accommodation you should compare hotel rates on HotelsCombined.com. Don’t forget to read hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.
For example you can stay in very well rated SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast Miami Beach hotel for €177/night with breakfasts.
Book cheap car rentals at Rentalcars.com