Luxurious cruise experience!
Thanks to the 72-hour flash sale you can leave the rainy weather behind and relax on board the Independence of the Seas cruise ship in the Caribbean for only £899 per person including flight to Manchester, Birmingham or Glasgow!
Are you ready for a journey of a lifetime? Spend some time discovering the Caribbean and Florida. Take this deal and sail aboard the Independence of the Seas across Atlantic with stops in St Maarten, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Haiti and Florida. Enjoy the spectacular 15 night cruise inclusive of flight back to the UK.
The price is based on double occupancy in an interior cabin, including all meals, use of on-board facilities during the cruise and a flight from Fort Lauderdale back to the UK. The price does not include service fee. You can experience stunning views from your very own Private Balcony with an upgrade from only £399pp or add a 3 night Orlando hotel stay from just £199pp.
28th October 2018
Southampton (UK) – Philipsburg (St Maarten) – Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas (U.S. Virgin Islands) – San Juan (Puerto Rico) – Labadee (Haiti) – Fort Lauderdale (USA) – Fly back to Manchester, Birmingham or Glasgow and get a free coach transfer to Southampton Port (UK)
How to book:
CLICK HERE >>
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® & Royal Tots® program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 273 slots and 13 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Dog & Badger English Pub, and Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Main photo: NAN728, Shutterstock
This post contains links to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on these links. There are no additional fees for you.
Copyrighted 2024 by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.