What an amazing opportunity to leave the rainy weather behind and relax on board the Azura cruise ship! Sail to Madeira and Caribbean for only £783 per person including return flight to UK!
Are you ready for a journey of a lifetime? Spend some time discovering Madeira and Caribbean . Take this deal and sail aboard the Britannia with stops in Madeira, St Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Grenada and Barbados. Enjoy the spectacular 16 night cruise all-inclusive and flights back to London, Birmingham or Manchester!
The price is based on double occupancy in an interior cabin, including flight, full board meal plan, use of on-board facilities during the cruise and all port taxes and fees.
October 25 – Nov 12
Southampton (UK) – Funchal (Madeira) – Castries (St. Lucia) – St. Johns’s (Antigua) – Kingstown (St. Vincent) – St George’s (Grenada) – Bridgetown (Barbados) – Fly back to UK
How to book:
Click here >>
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- Access to Leisure facilities
- Evening entertainment
- Children’s club
- Swimming pool, panoramic fitness center and open-air sports facilities
- Your price is based on economy class flights including any government fee and flight related taxes
- A P&O Cruises representative will be at both your departure and arrival airports and all transfers between the airport and ship are included.
- Flights are with reputable carriers such as Thomson Airways, Thomas Cook Airways and British Airways, and the baggage allowance is generally between 20-23kg per person.
- In flight meals included.
Terms and Conditions:
- All offers and prices are subject to change and availability at time of enquiry
- The prices are per person based on two passengers sharing
- Tour Operator’s terms and conditions apply
- Cabin and flight supplements may apply
- Flight details, timings and routing may be subject to alteration
Main photo: Photomarine / Shutterstock.com
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher