Business Class flights to Thailand with the world’s best airline!
Experience the world’s most memorable destinations with an unforgettable journey in with World’s best airline as recognised by 2017 Skytrax World Airline Awards! Fly Qatar Airways from Helsinki to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket or Krabi, Thailand from only €1107 roundtrip!
Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
To get to know more check Destination Fly4free: Inland Thailand >>
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
March – June; September – December, 2018
Routing & Sample dates:
Helsinki – Bangkok – Helsinki
Mar 14-25, Apr 13-22, May 21 – Jun 3, Sep 13-30, Oct 16-27, Nov 21 – Dec 6
Helsinki – Chiang Mai – Helsinki
Mar 6-18, Apr 11-25, May 7-23, May 25 – Jun 8, Oct 31 – Nov 11, Nov 23 – Dec 5
Helsinki – Phuket – Helsinki
Mar 20-29, Apr 11-23, May 15-24, May 29 – Jun 8, Sep 18-30, Oct 16-31, Nov 27 – Dec 8,
Helsinki – Krabi – Helsinki
Mar 14-28, Apr 14-26, May 11-24, Sep 14-28, Oct 30 – Nov 11, Nov 27 – Dec 9
40kg (88lb) and a maximum dimension of 300 cm (118in)
Helsinki – Bangkok – Helsinki >>>
In Bangkok we recommend 4* Mercure Bangkok Makkasan with very good reviews. Strategically located just a few steps from Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station, this property offers modern style accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can indulge in the outdoor pool or enjoy sunbathing under the natural rays of the sun. The onsite restaurant, The Station, serves all-day dining and boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Bangkok. Fitness centre and free private parking are available. All rooms are completed with premium amenities. The bed is comfortable and allows guests to feel well accommodated. A seating area is provided for alternative relaxation. The en suite bathroom is equipped with complimentary toiletries and a rain head shower.
In Phuket you can stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel with very good reviews. Located at just 700 m from Old Phuket Town, this property offers its guests and outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms with flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wifi and free use of bicycles are available.
Find the best prices here.