Amazing cruise deal!
Great cruise deal for European sun seekers! Book 8 days Full Board Caribbean Cruise and roundtrip flights from Paris for only €665!
Martinique is incredible island offers a striking diversity of landscapes and atmospheres. While it suffers from uncontrolled urban sprawl in some places, particularly in and around the busy capital, Fort-de-France, life – and travel – becomes more sedate as one heads north or south through some of the island’s delicious scenery. The rainforested, mountainous northern part is the most spectacular, but the south has its fair share of natural wonders, including lovely bays and miles of luscious beaches.
Guadeloupe is a fascinating archipelago of two islands, joined together by a mangrove swamp, with each island offering travelers something different while retaining its rich Franco-Caribbean culture and identity. Grande-Terre has a string of beach towns that offer visitors stunning stretches of sand and plenty of activities, while mountainous Basse-Terre, is home to the wonderful Guadeloupe National Park, which is crowned by the spectacular La Soufriere volcano.
Paris (CDG) – Fort de France – Paris (CDG)
Fort de France (Martinique) – Pointe a Pitre (Martinique) – La Romana (Dominican Republic) – Catalina Island (Dominican Republic) – Basseterre (St Kitts and Nevis) – Antigua (Antigua and Barbuda) – Fort de France (Martinique)
Flights: January 19-28
Cruise: January 19-27
How to book:
In order to book the cruise CLICK HERE.
In order to book flights CLICK HERE.
Sample flight reservation for 2 persons:
Paris – Martinique – Paris
Sample cruise reservation for 2 persons:
Full Board Caribbean cruise
– Accommodation in the Inside Cabin
– The Commander’s cocktail and gala evening with special menu;
– Participation in all activities of relaxation and entertainment organized on board;
– Musical or cabaret shows, dance evenings and parties planned during the cruise;
– The use of the equipment of the boat (depending on the vessel);
– Gymnastics classes;
– The assistance throughout the cruise of French speaking staff;
– Holders for baggage in the ports of embarkation and disembarkation;
– Port taxes.
Price does not include:
– The drinks;
– optional shore excursions;
– The package of stay on board which will automatically be billed to your account at the end of the cruise for an approximate amount of 70 € / Adult-Adolescent, 35 € / child from 4 to 14 years, free for children under 4 years;
– telephone, fax and internet connections – personal services (hairdresser, beautician, massages, photographer, laundry);
– the paid activities indicated on board;
– the medical service;
– The insurance;
– Any fuel increases;
-All that is not mentioned in “This price includes”.
In Martinique we encourage you to stay at Hotel Tante Arlette with excellent reviews. Featuring free WiFi and a solarium with hot tub, This property offers accommodation in Village de Pécheur. Guests can enjoy the beach just 5 minutes’ walk away. The air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and Martinican-style decoration. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, and some of them also have a spa bath.
Book cheap car rentals at Rentalcars.com.