Air France is currently offering a discount code for flights from many UK cities.
Take advantage of £50 off your next flight in Economy Class. Simply use the discount code UKFESTIV50 to redeem the discount on your air ticket.
HOW TO USE AIR FRANCE UK PROMO CODE?
- Make your booking online at airfrance.co.uk and choose your destination.
- After you have filled in your personal information and when you reach the payment page, enter the UKFESTIV50 discount code in the ‘enter a voucher or discount code’ field.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and the discount will be taken into account. You can then proceed with payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DISCOUNT CODE:
- Marketing carrier: Air France, KLM
- Operating carrier: Air France, Air France Hop, KLM, KLM Cityhopper, Virgin Atlantic, Delta Airlines, China Southern.
- Booking made: between 7/12/2020 and 21/12/2020
- Travel dates: between 7/12/2020 and 7/6/2021
- Eligible destinations: short, medium or long haul destinations
- Immediate payment over the website and issuance of an e-ticket.
- Travel out of any of the following UK airports: London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Newcastle
- Class of travel: Economy Class
- Minimum price of the ticket (for the beneficiary and other booked passengers) before the reduction and application of any taxes, surcharges and service charges: £160
- Maximum usage number per person: 1 time
- Maximum usage number overall: 200 times
- The use of the Internet discount code is only valid between 7/12/2020 and 21/12/2020. This Internet discount code is not combinable with any other offer. Reward tickets are not eligible for the price reduction. Use of this offer is also subject to the General terms and conditions of Air France Internet Discount Codes. The departure and return flights chosen between 7/12/2020 and 7/6/2021.
Main photo: Air France
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher