Looking for a winter getaway? Beat the cold with this luxury all inclusive package including flights from Glasgow to Mexico with Thomas Cook Airlines, 7 nights in a 5-star hotel and transfers for only £612 per person!
You will be flying out from Glasgow to Cancun. A pre booked air con shuttle will take you to Crown Paradise Club, which is a luxury five star hotel, located in Cancun. Set in a 20th-century property, it combines old-world charm with 21st century amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a rooftop terrace and a jacuzzi. Some of the popular features at this elegant 5-star hotel include an all-inclusive meal plan and miniature golf. Every stylish room at Crown Paradise Club Cancun comes with cable/satellite channels and a refrigerator, and the bathrooms offer hair dryers and showers. There are also a number of rooms geared towards families.
As well as a lively variety of things for you all to do, there’s great fun for your little ones at the kids’ club and waterpark. And breathing space for adults in several child-free zones. A popular choice for couple and families of all ages. The helpful staff at the tour desk are available to book and organise activities in Cancun. Check very good reviews of the hotel on TripAdvisor.
12-19 December 2015
Glasgow – Cancun – Glasgow
Crown Paradise Cancun is located just a short walk from El Rey Mayan Ruins. Situated on the beach side, 18km from downtown Cancún and 5km from the shopping centres.
Double rooms (3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 3 children) have 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds, coffee-maker, air conditioning, flat-screen, cable TV, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with shower over bath and balcony with ocean view.
- Four outdoor swimming pools (two oceanfront, one for adults only, one covered and heated in winter)
- Sun terrace
- Seven restaurants including buffet, Mexican, Italian, oriental speciality buffet (lunch only), seafood, steakhouse and French gourmet (adults only)
- Two snack bars
- Six bars (two adults only)
- 24-hr room service
- Golf available at nearby golf course
- Non-motorised watersports available at Aquaworld (2km away, transport provided)
- Sailing, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boats
- Regular evening entertainment includes themed shows
- Movies at the bar
- For children: Kids’ pirate ship waterpark, hotel-run kids’ club (4-12yrs), Teen Club with exclusive teen bar with pool table, jukebox and games consoles (13-17yrs)
All Inclusive package includes:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; five à la carte restaurants for dinner (reservations required); snacks served 24 hours; afternoon tea and coffee; 24-hr room service
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
- Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, basketball, kayaks, football, French bowls, mini-golf, pool/billiards table, sailing, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, waterpolo and windsurfing
- Beach/pool towels included
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, live music and shows
- Gym (adults only); sauna; whirlpool
How to book:
Book a holiday package (£599/person) on ThomasCook.com.
To book transfers from Cancun Airport to Cancun for only £13.19 return per person, go to Hoppa.com and choose your flight arrival and departure time. To make extra savings when booking, enter a discount code BOOK16 in the promo code field – it will get you 16% off the price.
Baggage during the trip:
One cabin bag and one checked in baggage up to 15 kg per passenger.