Business Class flights from London, UK to Bali or Sumatra, Indonesia for £1293 roundtrip with 5* Garuda Indonesia!
To find out more, go to Destination Fly4free: Bali >> and start planning your trip with Lonely Planet’s travel guides
Inside the new Garuda Indonesia A330, 38 spacious and ergonomic seats await you.
- 38 staggered seats, each guest has direct aisle access
- 43″ pitch & 21.2″ width seat that reclines into flat bed makes travelling more comfortable
- Personal storage
- USB & power outlet
- 15″ touchscreen LCD with innovative eX2 Panasonic inflight entertainment system
- Dynamic & Authentic Dining Experience
- Indulge in world’s favorite menus served by the energetic cabin crew.
- When opting for lighter menu, in between fuel and galley snacks are also available.
- All prepared by our Manager Cuisine -qualified chef from 5 star establishments.
December 2019 to April 2020
Dec 12-26, Dec 24 – Jan 7, Dec 24 – Jan 14, Dec 31 – Jan 16, Jan 11-23, Jan 30 – Feb 13, Feb 11-25, Feb 29 – Mar 14, Mar 10-19, Mar 28 – Apr 11, Mar 28 – Apr 14
London – Denpasar – London
London – Medan – London
One cabin bag and one checked bag per passenger.
London – Denpasar – London>>
In Bali you can stay at the very well rated 4* Park Regis is located in Kuta and offers rooms with ensuite bathroom, kitchenette and flat-screen satellite TV. Free WiFi and an outdoor pool are available for guests.
Canceled or delayed flight within the last 3 years?
You may be entitled to be reimbursed up to €600 for flight cancellations. File you claim with AirHelp >>