Fly business class from Copenhagen or Billund to many worldwide destinations from only €993 roundtrip with Turkish Airlines!
The Zanzibar Archipelago, with its clear, turquoise water, shallow sandbars and tiny fishing villages, is a breathtaking spot to escape from the world! It’s situated in the Indian Ocean, just 15 miles off the coast of Tanzania. Thanks to its location to the south of the equator, it has a tropical climate. To find out more, visit Destination Fly4free: Zanzibar >>
Zanzibar is known as the Spice Island. Breathe in the local scents on a tour in a local farming village, like Tangawizi or Kidichi. Explore the spice gardens with expert tour guide who will inform you of the African farming methods and show you the wide variety of spices that Zanzibar produces and trades in.
Spices still grown on the island include cloves, vanilla, cocoa, green pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamon, lemon grass, achiote tree (annatto) and many more. Most tours include lunch along with an opportunity to sample various spices and fresh tropical fruits that are in season.
Photo: Dorothy Olender
Panama City, the most cosmopolitan capital in Central America, is both vibrant metropolis and gateway to tropical escapes. Many worlds co-exist here. Welcoming both east and west, Panama is a regional hub of trade and immigration. The resulting cultural cocktail forges a refreshing ‘anything goes’ attitude, more dynamic and fluid than its neighbors.
For more information about Panama go to >> Destination Fly4free: Panama
This vibrant metropolis is the most cosmopolitan capital in Central America and a nice gateway to tropical escapes. The city is a regional hub of trade and immigration where many worlds co-exist. The historical neighbourhood of Casco Viejo (Casco Antiguo), also known as San Felipe, is a site of great historical and architectural importance. This UNESCO World Heritage site has buildings from the beginning of the last century, narrow cobblestone lanes with ancient ruins and crumbling colonial convents.
Visit the National Theatre and the Church of San Jose, with its famous golden altar that was saved from the greed of the pirates. Admire views of the splendorous skyline, enjoy the big city nightlife and don’t miss the Avenida Balboa that stretches along the waterfront. There is a great jogging path alongside. Go to the Bridge of the Americas and enjoy the terrific view of Panama City from the Amador Causeway, which connects the three islands by the entrance to the Panama Canal to the mainland.
Traveling in Turkish Airlines Business Class cabin is a unique experience! It includes:
– The Business Class seat includes ottoman that creates a 75 inch(188 cm)long sleeping space when in the fully-reclined bed position.
– The large table is located in the center console and moves forward/backward as well as swiveling to allow more freedom of movement.
– The Planet digital system and individual touch-screens are used for in-flight entertainment on our international flights.
– On the Intercontinental flights, passengers experience restaurant-quality service with carefully selected, high quality menus that are regularly changed in order to provide new options for regular travelers.
– Business Class passengers are greeted with a choice of welcome drinks as they board the aircraft. The full bar on board includes a wide selection of cocktails as well as a carefully selected assortment of Turkish and International beers and wines.
– All meals are served on custom designed porcelain dishes, while drinks are offered in glassware appropriate to the beverage. Meal service may vary in style and content depending on the flight length and departure time. On long journeys, two full meals are served–supplemented by additional snacks.
– A rich selection of hors d’oeuvres served from a cart is followed by a soup service, a Turkish tradition. These serve as an introduction to the unique main course offerings that will make your flight a memorable one.
– The guests will have a relaxed and comfortable travel experience. In Turkish Airlines lounges they are offered the finest service to ensure your trip begins the way you wish.
September 2017 – March 2018
Copenhagen – Chicago – Copenhagen
Copenhagen – Buenos Aires – Copenhagen
Copenhagen – Panama City – Copenhagen
Copenhagen – Bogota – Copenhagen
Copenhagen – Zanzibar – Copenhagen
Billund – Kuala Lumpur – Billund
and possibly more…
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or just follow the link below and adjust travel dates.
Two checked bags per passenger.
Copenhagen – Buenos Aires – Copenhagen >>>
In Zanzibar we highly recommend 3* Surfescape Village Zanzibar with a very good price and excellent reviews!
In Panama City you may consider staying at Mediterranean Dreams for €26/night with excellent reviews.
Book cheap car rentals at Rentalcars.com