Business Class flights flights from London, UK to Delhi, India for only £894 roundtrip with Alitalia!
India is a very fascinating country, lived by friendly and cozy people and with more than 20 languages spoken throughout the country! Your destination,Mumbai, is famous to be the entertainment and financial capital and offers one of the most astonishing historic colonial architecture as well as many bazaars, temples and a cosmopolitan side characterized by fancy restaurants and a vibrant nightlife!
Alitalia Business class includes:
- Access to the Alitalia and SkyTeam Lounges, dedicated check-in desks and priority gates where available
- Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function
- A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on the new A330s
- In-flight service with meticulous attention to detail and products offered together with some of the biggest names in Italy: the Frette night kit, Richard Ginori chinaware, silverware and glassware, and the Ferragamo gift box
- Elegant and valuable Magnifica amenity kit, for which Alitalia won a prize in the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards in 2013
- Baggage allowance of two items weighing up to 32 kg
- Cuisine, rich in flavor, made with recipes from the finest Italian culinary traditions. The menu is further enriched with a wide range of the best Italian wines, carefully selected by Alitalia’s official sommelier, in collaboration with the Italian Sommelier Foundation.
November 2017 to March 2018
To check all available dates click here >>
London – New Delhi – London
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or follow the links below and adjust the travel dates.
Baggage during the trip:
One cabin bag and two pieces of checked in baggage (32 kg total) per passenger.
London – New Delhi – London >>>
In Delhi we recommend you staying at excellent 5* Welcomhotel Dwarka
Find the best prices on Rentalcars.com.
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher