Conndor is offering cheap Business Class flights from Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, France and Austria to Varadero, Cuba! Book a ticket from only €990 round trip with checked bag included!
Get ready for a great Cuban adventure – stunning beaches, crystal clear sea and super friendly people. Fly to this fascinating country and be amazed by its unique history, coral reefs and underwater wildlife that make it one of the most sought after beach destinations on the planet. Take advantage of these cheap flights and go to discover “the Island of Freedom”!
Best beaches in Cuba
Cuba and its chain of islands and islets (cays) are world-famous for generous shoreline with stretches of powdery sand with shady palm trees and turquoise waters. Some islets are connected to the main island of Cuba by a causeway. Cayo Santa Maria, made of very fine white sand, offers services of water sports and recreation for all preferences. Playa Paraiso is a secluded and gorgeous beach with glittering powdery sand. It's located about 5 km from the hotels' zone, at the west end of Cayo Largo. If you like water sports, in Playa Sirena (about 20-minute walk west) there's all the equipment available. There are also some naturist beaches in the hotel zone of Cayo Largo.
If you're looking for a calm sea, consider going to Cayo Ensenachos, Cayo Las Brujas, Cayo Guillermo, or Cayo Coco. Cayo Guillermo is an oasis of peace, known for its pristine beaches of fine white sand with shallow waters. It is home of the most beautiful beach in this area of Cuba, Playa Pilar.
To find out more, go to Destination Fly4free: Cuba >> and start planning your trip with Lonely Planet’s travel guides
Let yourself be pampered and enjoy the Condor quality during comfortable Business Class flight. Numerous amenities keep you relaxed on board:
- Fully-automatic, comfortable lie-flat seat with 170-degree inclination and a resting area of more than 1.80 meters
- The ultimate in entertainment thanks to a personal 15-inch monitor with an extensive entertainment program
- Each seat has a USB port and power outlet, as well as a personal reading light
- Hand baggage allowance increased to 12 kg (shared among no more than 2 baggage items)
- Free baggage allowance increased to 30 kg (66 lbs); for flights to the United States or Canada: 2 x 32 kg (2 x 70 lbs) (except for feeder flights)
- Free carriage of an item of sports equipment up to 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Expedited check-in up to 90 minutes before departure, and up to 120 minutes for flights to the United States and Canada
- Lounge facilities in Frankfurt and in many airports outside Germany
- Exclusive choice of beverages with a welcome drink and cocktail service
- Delicious five-course meal with a choice of 3 entrées, served on porcelain, with cloth table linen
- Separate dessert and after-dinner drink trolley
- Cosmetics set and heated towelettes
- 2500 award miles per route (one-way) for Miles & More members
- Free seat reservations
Prepare for a great Cuban adventure – stunning beaches, crystal clear sea and super friendly people. Fly to this fascinating country
June 7 or 14 to June 28, 2019
From: Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Prague, Vienna, Brussels, Paris, Luxembourg
How to book:
BOOK HERE > or just follow the links below and adjust travel dates.
One cabin bag and one checked per passenger.
Frankfurt – Varadero – Frankfurt>>>
Brussels – Varadero – Brussels>>>
Dusseldorf – Varadero – Dusseldorf>>>
Prague – Varadero – Prague>>>
Paris – Varadero – Paris>>>
Hamburg – Varadero – Hamburg>>>
Berlin – Varadero – Berlin>>>
Vienna – Varadero – Vienna>>>
Luxembourg – Varadero – Luxembourg>>>
You can stay at Starfish Las Palmas with good reviews and located at just 5 minutes walk from the beach. Each room in this property includes a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer
Take advantage of cheap transfers on Rideways.com>>>
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher