Business Class flights from Milan, Italy to New York, USA for €1095 return with Alitalia!
This is really a nice opportunity to visit the USA! Go to Broadway, 5th Avenue, Central Park or just walk along the streets and the bridges of Big Apple. This city has so much to offer to its visitors. If you are a theatre fan plenty of Broadway shows are waiting for you, also you can’t just miss visiting the numerous places your favorite American movies were filmed in! It’s definitely going to be a fantastic journey!
To know more check Destination Fly4free: New York and start planning your trip with Lonely Planet’s travel guides
litalia Business class includes:
- Access to the Alitalia and SkyTeam Lounges, dedicated check-in desks and priority gates where available
- Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function
- A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on the new A330s
- In-flight service with meticulous attention to detail and products offered together with some of the biggest names in Italy: the Frette night kit, Richard Ginori chinaware, silverware and glassware, and the Ferragamo gift box
- Elegant and valuable Magnifica amenity kit, for which Alitalia won a prize in the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards in 2013
- Baggage allowance of two items weighing up to 32 kg
- Cuisine, rich in flavor, made with recipes from the finest Italian culinary traditions. The menu is further enriched with a wide range of the best Italian wines, carefully selected by Alitalia’s official sommelier, in collaboration with the Italian Sommelier Foundation.
March to Apirl & November to December 2019
20-29 Mar, 6-20 Apr, 9-20 Apr, 8-17 Nov, 20-30 Dec
Milan – New York – Milan
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or just follow the link below and adjust travel dates.
One cabin bag and two pieces of checked baggage per passenger (up to 30kg).
Milan – New York – Milan >>
In New York we encourage you to stay at 3* Opera House Hotel. This sophisticated New York City hotel in a historic building in the Bronx is just a 2-minute walk from the 149th Street/3rd Ave subway station.
Book cheap car rentals HERE and don’t forget about Car hire excess insurance offered by Icarehireinsurance.com >>
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2021 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher