Great hotel deal! Book a double room at the centrally located 5*Eurostars das Letras, Lisbon, Portugal from €99/night.
Eurostars Das Letras in Lisbon, Portugal, is a luxurious haven for travelers seeking an unforgettable experience. Nestled in the heart of the city, this exquisite hotel offers a harmonious blend of contemporary elegance and literary inspiration. With 107 meticulously designed rooms, each named after a famous author, and a rooftop terrace overlooking Lisbon’s iconic skyline, it’s a literary lover’s dream. Indulge in delectable Portuguese cuisine at the on-site restaurant, or explore the vibrant neighborhoods and cultural attractions that lie just steps away.
- Luxurious and uniquely designed rooms named after famous authors
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Lisbon
- On-site restaurant serving delicious Portuguese cuisine
- Well-equipped fitness center for active travelers
- Conference and event facilities for business meetings or special occasions
- 24-hour front desk and concierge services for guest assistance
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Convenient location in the heart of Lisbon, close to major attractions
- Spa and wellness services for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Secure parking facilities for guests with vehicles
Availability at advertised rates:
Please note: All the information on this page is correct at the time of publication. If you are checking out the deal at a later date, the price and the availability may no longer be as advertised. Prices are subject to change. To ensure you never miss our deal again, sign up for DEAL ALERTS: download our App on Google Play or App Store. You can also opt for email notifications >> or Telegram alerts >>
November 2023 – February 2024
Main photo: Booking.com
This post contains links to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on these links. There are no additional fees for you.
Copyrighted 2024 by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.