Book flights and hotels with our partner!

CRAZY HOT!! Business Class flights from London to Central & South America from only £482!

EU | 26 Sep 2018, 14:07 | Luis | 46

Crazy cheap Business Class flights from London, UK to Central & South America from only £482 roundtrip

Mexico is a very colorful and diverse country with attractions varying from ancient temples of Aztecs to modern fashionable resorts! Cancun will impress you with its crystal water Caribbean Sea shore, great beaches and tropical nature! This is the place to get away to from your daily routine.

Destination Fly4free:Yucatan>>

London – Sao Paulo – London
London – Bogota – London
London – San Jose – London
London – Guatemala – London
and many more…

How to book:
CLICK HERE >> and select Premier.

Baggage policy:
Two pieces of checked in baggage per passenger

Sample reservations:
London – Havana – London >>>

London – Lima – London >>>

London – Cancun – London >>>

Don't miss next deal! Sign up for iPhone, Android, Chrome, Firefox or Email alerts. Subscribe to #uk alerts Subscribe to #europe alerts
Copyrighted 2019 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher
Share on Facebook Tweet about this on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on VK Email this to someone

Comments (46)

1. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Jay_C 26 Sep 2018 16:17

They must’ve closed it down. No more flights available at any of these destinations.

2. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Airman 26 Sep 2018 16:32

ukiman Yeap. But in the other hand there is Premium Cabin in summary details. Anyone wants to get a risk? ????

I’ve purchased this ticket. No seats selected as I didn’t actually have time to scrutinise in details. Confirmation came through. 2 bags per passanger all the way. Odd but hey

3. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Pawel 26 Sep 2018 17:59

Flyingdutch @jerzy, indeed you cannot select premier class seats. However, you can choose to not select seats. In the overview on the end, it still shows premier class tickets. Did anybody buy these tickets?

Just bought one to Lima, did not selected seats and on electronic s tickets it stated “premium”. Will see in March

4. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Marcin 26 Sep 2018 21:26

Have you got any information from Aeromexico about booked Premier/clase turista tickets? Any changes/cancelations?

5. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Tod 27 Sep 2018 22:24

I was told the following online chat:

“In this case, please contact this UK number 0800 9775 533 to claim and return or cancel your reservation”

This was an anonymous question and they knew the problem. Did anyone try to call or have a scheduled flight for the following days?

6. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Tod 27 Sep 2018 22:27

I was told the following online chat:
    “Yes, in this case please contact this number in Uk 0800 9775 533 to claim and refund or cancellation of reservation”

7. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 28 Sep 2018 2:54

I have screenshots of every step of the reservations including the payment page that states 2 bags and the prior page that states premium cabin with lie flat seats on the dreamliner! My tickets state PREMIER but only one bag which was my original query with them given that the payment page states 2 bags per person which I would like for my Christmas holiday for gifts etc! Still waiting for them to reply despite having a case number they haven’t bothered to follow it up! They have honoured other error fares so hoped they would with this short lived glitch! below is the reply i received:

“Greetings and thanks for contacting the AM GSA Support Team

Regarding your request allow me to inform you that we had a problem in the website for this situation. To follow the process for this situation please contact amcomplaint@aeromexico.com the will be able to give you an option for this situation.

I hope this information is useful.”

Kind Regards ….”

8. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 28 Sep 2018 2:58

Greetings and thanks for contacting the AM GSA Support Team

I hope this information is useful.

Kind Regards

9. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 28 Sep 2018 9:48

New reply from AM : “we are performing the analysis corresponding to this case to to be able to give you an answer as soon as possible” How long should I give them ?

10. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Redz 28 Sep 2018 12:03

Candy No help from the support team or complaint team whom they told me to contact so far! I have screenshots of every step of the reservations including the payment page that states 2 bags and the prior page that states premium cabin with lie flat seats on the dreamliner!

The same. They had sent me a message “One of our specialist will contact you shortly.” And no answer anymore…

11. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Greg 29 Sep 2018 23:30

I mean no calls no chats with AM before?

12. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Paul 30 Sep 2018 10:17

Greg Guys, do you thing would it be a good idea just come to the check-in with PREMIER ticket?I mean no calls no chats with AM before?

I would get clarity beforehand.
    Too risky and may end up flying economy.

13. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    VaseKJ 30 Sep 2018 11:44

I recieved this from AM support:

14. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 30 Sep 2018 18:01

VaseKJ I recieved this from AM support:“We appreciate the time you spent in contacting us at the Aeromexico Customer Service Center.Regarding your case that tells us, we are validating the information that does not request, since in the reservation key that provides us, has information that is a flight in tourist cabin, we are performing the analysis corresponding to this case to to be able to give you an answer as soon as possible, we thank you in advance for your patience.”

Exact same wording on the most recent reply I have received from them too! How much longer do you think it will take them to confirm or deny ?

15. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Greg 2 Oct 2018 2:15

Paul

I would get clarity beforehand.Too risky and may end up flying economy.

May end up flying economy but still if you went through the process booking Premier, got the ticket saying Premier and only email said Tourist cabin, why not to try?
    More facts for Premier

16. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Marcin 3 Oct 2018 20:14

I’ve got the answer from AM: “According to your inquiry, I have verified you reservation and we cannot select seats in Premier Cabin due to the fare basis of your tickets belongs to Economy Class. The only I could offer you is to apply the refund to the same form of payment due to this mistake from the web site in accordance to the attachment you kindly sent us.”

17. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 4 Oct 2018 15:17

Also received email offering to refund tickets!

18. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    VasekJ 10 Oct 2018 5:58

I refused refund and I received confirmed re-issued tickets to business!!

19. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Marcin 10 Oct 2018 10:59

VasekJ I refused refund and I received confirmed re-issued tickets to business!!“..where you will be able to verify that your trip in Cabin Premier on your flight has been honoured.”

Can you write a little more details? What’s your date of departure? Who exactly contacted you? Anyone else experience?

20. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Greg 10 Oct 2018 16:50

My ticket was upgraded from Economy to Premier. Thanks AM!