Book flights and hotels with our partner!

CRAZY HOT!! Business Class flights from London to Central & South America from only £482!

EU | 26 Sep 2018, 14:07 | Luis | 46

Crazy cheap Business Class flights from London, UK to Central & South America from only £482 roundtrip

Mexico is a very colorful and diverse country with attractions varying from ancient temples of Aztecs to modern fashionable resorts! Cancun will impress you with its crystal water Caribbean Sea shore, great beaches and tropical nature! This is the place to get away to from your daily routine.

Destination Fly4free:Yucatan>>

London – Sao Paulo – London
London – Bogota – London
London – San Jose – London
London – Guatemala – London
and many more…

How to book:
CLICK HERE >> and select Premier.

Baggage policy:
Two pieces of checked in baggage per passenger

Sample reservations:
London – Havana – London >>>

London – Lima – London >>>

London – Cancun – London >>>

Don't miss next deal! Sign up for iPhone, Android, Chrome, Firefox or Email alerts. Subscribe to #uk alerts Subscribe to #europe alerts
Copyrighted 2019 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher
Share on Facebook Tweet about this on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on VK Email this to someone

Comments (46)

1. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Candy 15 Oct 2018 15:12

2. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Apocalypse 15 Oct 2018 18:08

Honoured! it took a while but they said after trying everything they have managed to sort out my premier seats! I booked for me and my wife to CUN in March, a friend booked CUN for March and had his honoured and another booked 2 tikets for GRU for the Formula 1 and was honoured. My tickets only cost £551 each, friend going to CUN paid £601 each and friend to GRU paid £680 each! And they confirmed to me my ticket is valid for chauffeur too!! But I’m sure they will amend that and say it was an award ticket, although I’m ok with that. basically I told them it had been 3 weeks and no one had contacted me at all. It was only because I noticed the issue with seats. I told them I alredy booked non-refundable hotels in Cancun. I said when were they going to contact me? It was down to me finding out on the off chance. I sent them screenshots I had and I also sent them screenshots

3. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Greg 16 Oct 2018 10:21

Heya, we didn’t fight at all, just sent them 1 email asking to confirm the class as it was not clear (tourist in the email but Premier in the reservation ).
    Try to push back?

Candy Congratulations to those whose PREMIER tickets were honoured! I took the refund as they told me that they would only offer the refund or economy class and I didn’t want economy (tourist) class! I’m now annoyed as they seem to be honouring tickets if you fight! I had all the screenshots at each step and my tickets even said PREMIER class but I was missing out on other deals for the Christmas period and needed to be sure either way as I needed to secure accommodation during a busy period and thought I’d waited long enough for them to honour the deal ! Not happy with my outcome but pleased that others have been more fortunate.

4. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Marcin 16 Oct 2018 23:30

According to my complaint I’ve received Premier cabin tickets for me and my friends. I sent them screenshots at each step and AM sent me tickets in Premier (J) class.

Greg, fight for this! I wish you luck.

5. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Petr 18 Oct 2018 7:37

You need to send disagreement. Subsequently, you will receive new tickets in J.

6. 0 Thumb up Thumb down Respond
    Rimas 1 Nov 2018 16:12

Received Premier ticket after a few emails complaining to amcomplaint at aeromexico dot com That is my second email: Thank you for the prompt reply.
    I have attached copies of my tickets. They clearly say Family Premier class. As there was no confusion on my part I bought in good faith what was advertised. This is definitely an error on your part and should be honoured. I am not accepting any additional payments, Economy Class travel or a refund.
    I have already paid for non refundable accommodation and travel to support this flight.
    I look forward to confirmation of Family Premier class tickets.
    Faithfully,

You might also like

Mountain break in Bulgaria! 7 nights at 4* wellness hotel & spa + cheap flights from London for just £132!
EU | 21 Feb 2019, 23:05 | Giovanni | +

CHEAP! Spring break in the Istrian Riviera, Croatia: 7 nights at seafront resort + cheap flights from London for just £90!
EU | 21 Feb 2019, 22:51 | Giovanni | +

Ski break on the French Pyrenees! 5 nights at well-rated hotel + car hire & flights from London for just £138!
EU | 21 Feb 2019, 22:21 | Giovanni | +

HIGH SEASON! Cheap non-stop flights from UK to Jamaica for only £285!
EU | 21 Feb 2019, 18:35 | Jacob | +

HIGH SEASON! Cheap non-stop flights from UK to Jamaica for only £285!

7-night stay at 4* sea view resort on the stunning Amalfi coast + flights from UK for just £158!
EU | 21 Feb 2019, 17:41 | Giovanni | +