Fly with the world’s best Business Class!
Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
November – December 2019
Close to daily availability from November 10 to December 10, returning until December 31, 2019
Sofia – Phuket – Sofia
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
The award winning Qsuites on Doha – Phuket – Doha are available in some selected flights
Two checked bags per passenger.
Sample booking for 2:
Sofia – Phuket – Sofia>>
In Phuket you can stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel with very good reviews. Located at just 700 m from Old Phuket Town, this property offers its guests an outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms with flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wifi and free use of bicycles are available.