Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
If you want to enjoy Thailand without visiting the beach, head to one of its inland national parks. You’ll have the chance to discover the pristine landscapes. Visit Erawan National Park and enjoy its natural beauty and unspoiled wilderness. Climb up the Erawan Falls, explore the caves and bathe in the natural pools. Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park is notable for its limestone hills, 300 species of birds and the Phaya Nakhon Cave, that has a Buddhist temple inside.
Located near the Burmese border, Kaeng Krachan National Park and Kui Buri National Park are recognized as being the best destinations in Thailand for wildlife viewing. Khao Yai National Park, in the Sankamphaeng Mountain Range (central Thailand), is appealing to hikers, mountain climbers and wildlife lovers. The park is known for its grasslands, tropical forests and waterfalls, the largest being Haew Narok. Some of the animals you’re likely to see here include elephants, gibbons, monkeys and leopards. It's even possible to spot a tiger!
January – May 2020
Sample dates: Feb 10-18, 19-29, Mar 4-14, 6-20, 16-30, Apr 6-16, 17-25, May 4-12, 18-28
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
Two checked bags per passenger.
Sofia – Singapore – Sofia>>
You can stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel with very good reviews. Located at just 700 m from Old Phuket Town, this property offers its guests an outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms with flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wifi and free use of bicycles are available.
Canceled or delayed flight within the last 3 years?
You may be entitled to be reimbursed up to €600 for flight cancellations. File you claim with AirHelp >>