Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
Visit the Historic Town of Sukhothai, declared it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was the capital of the first Kingdom of Siam in the 13th and 14th centuries. Admire its fine monuments, illustrating the beginnings of Thai architecture.
You can also explore Ayutthaya, the second Siamese capital after Sukhothai. Founded around 1350, by 1700 it has become the largest city in the world with a total of 1 million inhabitants. It was destroyed by the Burmese in the 18th century. Its remains and gigantic monasteries give an idea of its past splendour. The ruins in the Historic City are an UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s great fun during one of the many festivals in Ayutthaya and it's located very close to Bangkok.
January – May 2020
Sample dates: Feb 10-18, 19-29, Mar 4-14, 6-20, 16-30, Apr 6-16, 17-25, May 4-12, 18-28
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
Two checked bags per passenger.
Sofia – Singapore – Sofia>>
You can stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel with very good reviews. Located at just 700 m from Old Phuket Town, this property offers its guests an outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms with flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wifi and free use of bicycles are available.
Canceled or delayed flight within the last 3 years?
You may be entitled to be reimbursed up to €600 for flight cancellations. File you claim with AirHelp >>