Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
There are countless special events held in Thailand throughout the year. Chiang Mai is a great spot to experience the Loy Krathong, one of the most picturesque and spectacular festivals. It takes place on the evening of the full moon of the 12th month in the traditional Thai lunar calendar. The exact date changes every year, in 2017 it will be celebrated on November 2-4. Making lotus-shaped rafts, which are then floated away on rivers and lakes is the key activity of the festival. In Northern Thailand Loi Krathong coincides with the Yee Peng - a festival of lights. On the full moon night thousands of brightly-lit paper lanterns are launched into the sky.
Songkran is the Thai New Year's festival. During this holiday major streets in cities across Thailand are closed to traffic, and are used as arenas for friendly water fights. In April, the hottest month of the year, young and old celebrants participate in this tradition by splashing water on each other. The use of chalk is also very common. In 2018 the celebrations will take place on April 13-15. The second day of Songkran Water Festival is officially the National Family Day.
Photo: Dorota Olender
January – May 2020
Sample dates: Feb 10-18, 19-29, Mar 4-14, 6-20, 16-30, Apr 6-16, 17-25, May 4-12, 18-28
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
Two checked bags per passenger.
Sofia – Singapore – Sofia>>
You can stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel with very good reviews. Located at just 700 m from Old Phuket Town, this property offers its guests an outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms with flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wifi and free use of bicycles are available.
Canceled or delayed flight within the last 3 years?
You may be entitled to be reimbursed up to €600 for flight cancellations. File you claim with AirHelp >>