Cheap Business class flights from Milan, Italy to Bangkok, Thailand for only €1166 round-trip with Qatar Airways!
Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm sea awaits you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. Friendly, exotic, tropical, and historic Thailand attracts millions of visitors every year who are keen on admiring the beautiful sea coast and fantastic nature of this country.
To get to know more check Destination Fly4free: Inland Thailand >>
January to December 2019
Milan – Bangkok – Milan
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
40kg (88lb) and a maximum dimension of 300 cm (118in)
Milan – Bangkok – Milan>>
In Bangkok we highly recommend 5* Montien Riverside Hotel with a very good price and very good reviews! Located in Bangkok (Bang Khlo), this property is close to Asiatique the River Front, Saint Louis Hospital, Sri Mariamman Temple and Chao Phraya River. Make yourself at home in one of the 462 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.