Take up to €20 off your next Lufthansa flight! Use the voucher that we provide and redeem it against your next reservation!
How to book:
Redeem the code Z8SN6CRVS9KB at the end of your next flight booking on Lufthansa.com or just click the “Apply Code” option when Choosing Payment Method as sampled below:
Terms and conditions:
- The promotional code can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The promotional code is not valid in conjunction with an “Access Code” used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The promotional code is for personal use only. Resale or any other transfer to third parties is prohibited. In the event of a violation, Lufthansa or a third party authorized by Lufthansa reserves the right to refuse to redeem the promotional code.
- Your promotional code is only valid on itineraries operated by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines or Brussels Airlines. All flights within your booking must have the same first two letters of the flight number. For example:
- With a booking consisting of a total of two flights, these must have the flight number “LHxxx”.
- With a booking consisting of a total of four flights, these must each have the flight number “LXxxx”.
- With a booking consisting of a total of four flights, these must each have the flight number “OSxxx”.
- The promotional code can be redeemed between March 14, 2022 and May 14, 2022.
- Travel must take place between March 14, 2022 and September 14, 2022.
- Only one promotional code can be used for each booking process.
- The promotional code only reduces the fare value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes or other surcharges.
- If the fare value of the ticket is less than the value of the promotional code, the remaining amount can be deducted from the fare value of other tickets purchased in the same booking process.
- If the promotional code value exceeds the total fare value of all tickets in one booking, the balance cannot be redeemed in another booking.
- The promotion code only applies to flights departing from Germany.
- If a ticket for which a promotional code has been redeemed is refunded, only the reduced fare value of the ticket (subject to the fare conditions attached to the ticket) will be refunded. Only the total amount paid by the passenger (reduced price) will be refunded.
- Promotional codes and residual values resulting from their use cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the value of a ticket purchased with a promotional code is used as a deposit for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. for a higher fare, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket will be applied to the value of the new ticket. This does not apply to diversions after a flight has been cancelled.
- Certain fares may be excluded from the use of promotional codes.
- Promotional codes may only be used on airline tickets, not on change booking fees (MCOs), excess baggage, seat reservations or any other flight-related/ancillary products.
- Promotional codes cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (secure price) or flight bookings based on a reservation.
- Promotional codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years old).
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a promotional code at any time. A maximum of one promotion code may be used per person and per promotion. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking if the same passenger uses multiple promotional codes.
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher