The low-cost airline Primera Air has announced new North American-European connections: Frankfurt and Berlin for next summer as well as 3 new routes from Brussels.
More chances to get to North America on a budget thanks to Primera Air! Starting from next summer, the cities of Boston, New York, Toronto and Montreal will be connected with Frankfurt, Berlin and Brussels. Check all the new routes!
The airport of Frankfurt will be served with the following flights:
- Boston – 4 weekly flights starting on July 17, 2019
- Montreal (Trudeau) – 3 weekly flights starting on July 16, 2019
- New York (JFK) – daily flights starting on June 16, 2019
- Toronto (Pearson) – daily flights starting on June 21, 2019
Brussels airport will be connected with:
- Boston – four weekly flights starting on June 4, 2019
- Newark – daily flights starting on May 9, 2019
- Washington (Dulles) – three weekly flights starting on June 2, 2019
Regarding the connections from Berlin, this will be the schedule:
- Flights to New York (JFK), Boston and Toronto will start in June 2019.
- New York (JFK) daily starting on June 7, 2019
- Boston four days a week starting on June 9, 2019
- Toronto (Pearson) three days a week starting on June 10, 2019
Eager to start planning your next trip? To check the best fares from Berlin click here>>
This post contains links to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on these links. There are no additional fees for you.
Copyrighted 2023 by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.