First Class flights from London, UK to stunning Seychelles from £1966 for a roundtrip with British Airways!
British Airways First Class is your ticket to exceptional comfort and impeccable service in our most elegant surroundings. It’s the finest way to travel:
- your own private, spacious suite
- a fully flat bed with mattress and duvet
- delicious and indulgent dining
- access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- exclusive and attentive service
Your First suite is a haven of style and comfort where sophisticated and contemporary British design meet impeccable service and attention to detail. Whether you want to unwind or get down to business, you’ll find you’re equally well equipped:
- whenever you want some rest we’ll turn your seat into a 198cm (6ft 6in) fully flat bed with a luxurious quilted mattress, crisp white cotton duvet and pillow while you slip into a pair of our wonderfully soft cotton pyjamas
- feel revived and refreshed during your flight with the new exclusive Liberty London amenity kit designed exclusively for First, containing selected Aromatherapy Associates essentials.
- your suite includes a personal power supply for laptops and electronic devices
- so that you can be prepared for your journey please be advised that a few aircraft may require the use of an inflight adaptor. Adaptors may not always be available on-board for purchase
June 2019 – March, 2020
Jun 1-9, Jul 6-14, 6-21, Aug 17-25, Aug 17 – Sep 1, Aug 31 – Sep 8, Sep 7-15, 21-29, Dec 7-15, Jan 11-19, Feb 29 – Mar 8, Mar 7-15, 21-29
London – Mahe – London
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or follow the links below and adjust the travel dates.
Baggage during the trip:
3 checked bags per passenger.
London – Mahe – London >>>
In Seychelles we recommend you staying at Forest Lodge Guest House with very good reviews. Located at just 15 minutes walk from the beach this hotel features air conditioned rooms with Satellite TV, ensuite bathroom and kitchenette.