Take off towards your next adventure with a crazy sale of Pegasus! Take advantage of massive 30-50% discounts on all flights to Turkey!
Take advantage of this offer and see the icons of Istanbul, like the Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace, Blue Mosque and many other extraordinary landmarks! Take a Bosphorus sightseeing cruise or enjoy shopping in the Grand Bazaar. Walk along the oriental streets of Istanbul’s Sultanahmet neighborhood and try some traditional Turkish food!
Famed for its architecture, this 6th-century Byzantine masterpiece is Istanbul’s most iconic sight. Its dome was considered a revolution in the history of architecture. The building that stands today was actually the third church to be built on this site. The original 4th century structure was built by the first Emperor, Constantine the Great. It was once a house of worship that served several religions. It started out as a Greek Eastern Orthodox basilica, then it was converted to a Roman Catholic Church. It then served as a mosque from 1453 until 1931, before becoming the secular museum in 1935.
This great structure features decorative mosaics depicting various religious scenes. Five sultans and their families rest at the southeast corner of Aya Sofya. The tombs date from as early as 1574.
Photo: Mehmet Cetin, Shutterstock
until 23:59 Turkish local time on 19 July 2018
15 October 2018 – 30 March 2019
Check the full list of the eligible routes >>
How to book:
Click HERE >>
Note that the discount will be applied on the last step before payment. Don’t forget to mark the campaign:
One cabin bag (8kg) per passenger.
Athens – Istanbul – Athens >>
Terms and conditions:
- The discount is only applicable to direct flights. On connecting flights, only one of the flights will be eligible for a discount. For instance, if a guest wishes to purchase a Tbilisi-Istanbul-Rome connecting flight; the discount will only be applied to one of the flights, either Tbilisi-Istanbul or Istanbul-Rome. When you click on the discount button when purchasing a ticket, you will see the discount applied to one of the two flights.
- Children’s flights are eligible for the sale offer
- For flight packages other than the Basic package on routes to Turkey, standard fares apply. Any additional services (such as assigned seating, meals, extra baggage) and packages added will be charged separately.
- Check-in fees are included in the fare.
- In cases where the discounted tickets are converted to open tickets, as the new ticket will no longer conform to the “Offer Sale Dates” in the terms and conditions of the special offer, the discount that was applied to the first ticket will not be valid on the new ticket after the dates have been changed and the difference in price will be charged according to the current cancellation and amendment rules.
- This campaign cannot be combined with other points or offers.
- Cancellations and Changes/Refunds:
– For any ticket changes, the rules of the applicable fare class will apply.
– Any changes made to a booking must be applied to all guests on any one PNR reservation number. Separate amendments cannot be made for each guest.
- Pegasus reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this sale offer.
In Istanbul we suggest you staying at 4* Hotel V Plus Taksim with very good reviews. Located in the Beyoglu district in Istanbul, 200 m from Istiklal Street, this 4-star hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. All units include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.
Find the best prices HERE