Grab a coupon code before it’s gone!
Expedia.com has released a special coupon code for MasterCard card holders. Save $50 on select hotels!
The promotion allows you to save $50 on stays in various hotels (minimum $200 spend) booked with your MasterCard. Use this great opportunity to book cheap accommodation! Grab a coupon code before it’s gone, make your travel arrangements now!
until 11:59pm PT, June 30, 2016, while supplies last
28 June – 31 August 2016
How to book:
Click here, choose your hotel and use code CL9K0R2QCIAL at checkout.
Terms and Conditions:
- This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com that are prepaid at the time of booking using your valid MasterCard.
- Minimum spend is $200 in one transaction (excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs).
- This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Hilton, IHG, Marriott, Starwood hotels and Millennium & Copthorne. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
- The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
- The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
- The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made.
- The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
- The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
More details >>
Book cheap car rentals at Rentalcars.com.
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher