Reservations till 12th of July 2015.
Irish low cost carrier Ryanair have 30th anniversary of its first flight with 1 million seats on sale across its entire network. The prices starts from 19.85 EUR each way.
Since its first flight took off on 8th July 1985, Ryanair has grown:
- From 1 route (Waterford to London Gatwick) to over 1,600 routes
- From 2 countries to 30 across Europe and North Africa
- From 4 daily flights to over 1,600 daily flights
- From 1 aircraft to over 315, with orders for a further 380
- From 1 base to 74 base airports
- From a team of 51 people to over 9,500 aviation professionals, comprising over 45 nationalities
- From carrying 5,000 annual customers to over 100m p.a. and over 750m in total.
To mark its 30th birthday, Ryanair is releasing 1 million seats across its entire European network priced at €19.85 for travel between September and the end of January. These special birthday seats are available for booking on the Ryanair.com website from 00.01hrs on Wednesday, 8th July, until 24.00hrs on Sunday, 12th July.
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher