Ryanair today extended its connecting flights service at Milan Bergamo Airport, adding a further 25 routes including Hamburg, Porto, Bratislava, Budapest, Prague, Thessaloniki and Vilnius, providing Ryanair customers with an expanded route choice of 50 connecting services in total, and the opportunity to book and transfer directly onto connecting Ryanair flights.
Following the successful launch of this service in July, Ryanair customers can now:
– Book connecting flights on 50 routes (of up to 300 new routes) via Milan Bergamo on Ryanair.com
– Transfer ‘airside’ between connecting flights without having to go ‘landside’
– Have their checked-in baggage transferred through to their final destination
– Use one booking reference for both flights
– Travel to a wider range of destinations across Europe including:
from Hamburg: Brindisi, Bari, Cagliari, Palermo
from Porto: Bratislava, Brindisi, Bari, Budapest, Prague, Thessaloniki
from Bratislava: Cagliari, Catania, Porto, Valencia
from Brindisi: Barcelona, Hamburg, Porto, Vilnius
from Catania: Bratislava, Vilnius, Hamburg
from Cagliari: Bratislava, Barcelona, Hamburg, Vilnius
from Naples: Vilnius
from Vilnius: Brindisi, Bari, Cagliari, Catania, Naples, Palermo, Trapani, Valencia
This extended connecting flights service is the latest initiative delivered under Year 4 of Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme, with more connections to be rolled out at other airports across the Ryanair network later this year.
In Milan we encourage you to stay at 4* HI Hotel with a good price and good reviews!
Find the best prices on Rentalcars.com.