Ryanair has announced new customer service upgrades
Ryanair has just unveiled its 2017/18 customer experience improvement plan, including exciting range of developments.
The Irish airline has promised the roll-out of a range of initiatives, including lower airfares and new bases. The low-cost carrier is to sell connecting flights on its website for the first time later this month. Ryanair said it also plans to offer connections to other airlines and so far it is discussing the possibility with Aer Lingus, Norwegian and other potential partners with a view to launching connections with third party airlines in late summer. From late 2017, Ryanair will be selling partner airlines’ flights for both long and short haul routes. What is more, booking and checking-in is about to become a lot more convenient.
As we expand the Ryanair route network, customers will for the first time be able to book connecting Ryanair flights on the Ryanair.com website, with a feeder flight service with other airlines following later this year, said Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair’s Chief Marketing Officer.
The new initiatives over the coming year include:
- Connecting flights – initially through Rome Fiumicino airport (from 17 Apr 2017), with connections at other airports and other airlines to be rolled out shortly afterwards
- Even lower airfares and more of them
- Cashback deals for customers – travel credits for use against future flights, extras and offers
- New bases (Frankfurt Main, Naples) and improved schedules
- ‘My Ryanair’ Phase 2 – improved profile, offers and incentives
- Four new booking categories
- Regular (basic fares)
- Plus (travel extras: checked bag, reserved seat, priority boarding and increased flexibility)
- Flexi-Plus (business-friendly options, including a new, 50% travel credit for cancellations)
- Family Plus (family fare bundles and flexibility, save up to 20% on fares)
- Ryanair Rooms & Holidays – accommodation and package holiday services with more partners and more choice. Ryanair Rooms Holidays are available in the UK, Ireland, Germany and now Spain
- Amazon of Travel – new search function
- Into the Blue – bespoke travel content on the Ryanair app in five languages
- Express booking – pre-saved preferences of bags, extras, seat preferences etc. in ‘My Ryanair’ user profile (3-click booking)
- Auto check-in – simultaneously for both flights once return seats are booked
Main photo: Shutterstock / Ryanair
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher