In an highly expected move, the General Authority of Civil Aviaton of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia informed the airlines flying to the country that from September 24th, citizens from 51 countries can request a visa for tourist purposes!
The visa is for multiple entries and has the validity of 12 months, starting from the date of activation. The period of the stay can not exceed 90 days per visit and 180 in total.
The visa can be obtained in one of the following ways:
- Visa on arrival, at one of the Kingdom entry points.
- E-visa (Obtainable here)
- Obtain the visa from a Custodia of Two Holy Mosques representatives abroad.
To obtain the Visa, the Tourist has to fulfil the following conditions:
- Visa application form filled out with required documents attached.
- Passport with minimum of 6 months vailidity
- Medical insurance certified in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Adress in Saudi Arabia
- Pay the visa fees.
- Tourists under 18 not allowed unless accompanied by a guardian.
This way, from September 24th, 2019 the following nationalities can request a tourist visa:
- Brunei Darussalam,
- China (People’s Rep.),
- Ireland (Rep.),
- Korea (Rep.),
- New Zealand,
- Russian Fed.,
- San Marino,
- Hong Kong (SAR China)
- Macao (SAR China)
You can check this information in United Airlines health and visa requirements tool
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher