Looking for a no-fly holiday option? Take this chance to cruise the breathtaking Norwegian fjords! Sail onboard the glamorous Costa Favolosa from Copenhagen, Denmark with full board meal plan for just €417 (3113 DKK / £369) round trip!
Summer is a perfect time to visit the Scandinavian fjords! Enjoy the majestic mountains, glaciers, picturesque rock formations, pretty painted houses and unspoiled nature during this 7-night cruise. Sail through steep granite cliffs and cascading waterfalls on board Costa Favolosa.
This 7-night cruise to Norway and Germany departing from Copenhagen costs only €416! The price is based on double occupancy in a modern interior cabin, including all meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks), use of on-board facilities and participation in all recreational activities and entertainment programs during the cruise. The price does not include service fee (€10.00 per day / adult) and alcohol on board.
28 July – 4 August 2018
Copenhagen (Denmark) – Hellesylt (Norway) – Geiranger (Norway) – Bergen (Norway) – Kristiansand (Norway) – Aarhus (Denmark) – Warnemund (Germany) – Copenhagen (Denmark)
How to book:
CLICK HERE >>
Cruise ship amenities:
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- 5 Jacuzzis, 4 pools, two with retractable covers, Multipurpose sports pitch, Outdoor jogging track
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, Cabins and Suites
- Entertainment: 4D Cinema, Casino, Grand Prix Simulator with single-seater racing car, Water slide, Library, Virtual World, Squok Club, children’s pool, Theatre on three levels, Disco, Pool deck with retractable glass roofand giant screen, Internet Point, Shopping Center