(Update) Business Class, summer flights from Germany to the Seychelles from only €1098 roundtrip with Air Seychelles!
If you dream of palm-fringed beaches, lapped by warm, azure waters and sprinkled with soft, white sand, the Seychelles will certainly be your idea of heaven. This idyllic destination is made up of over 100 islands dotted on the perfect blue waterscape of the Indian Ocean.
Air Seychelles Business Class delivers high levels of comfort, style and service with the true flair of the Creole Spirit.
Air Seychelles Business Class seats
- Fully flat reclining beds.
- Sit back and relax in premium quality leather, business class seats with 82-inch seat pitch.
- Enjoy a world of space with a privacy shell around every flat bed seat that adds that extra touch.
- Find comfort in details such as an adjustable headrest, footrest, lumbar support and built-in massage functions
- All seats have adjustable reading lamp, personal TV with video on demand
- Personal 10.5-inch screen with on-demand entertainment offering 40 movies, 60 TV programmes, 7 radio channels and 50 CDs
- Pillows, duvets, noise-cancelling headsets and amenity kits on night flights
- Selection of international newspapers, magazines and ‘Silhouette’, our in-flight magazine
June to July 2017
Routing & Sample dates:
Berlin – Mahe – Berlin
To check all available dates click here >>>
Dusseldorf – Mahe – Dusseldorf
Munich – Mahe – Munich
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or follow the links below and adjust travel dates.
Two cabin bags and two pieces of checked baggage per passenger.
Berlin – Mahe – Berlin >>>
Dusseldorf – Mahe – Dusseldorf >>>
Munich – Mahe – Munich >>>
We encourage you to stay at Hotel Coco Bay Villa, which has a good price, positive reviews and nightly rate only €47!
Find the best prices on Rentalcars.com.
Copyrighted 2020 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher