Cheap flights from Germany to US cities from only €979 roundtrip with British Airways!
Traveling in British Airways Business Class cabin you will be provided with spacious seat, dining and entertainment:
- your own space to stretch out in privacy
- comfy chair that converts into a 183cm (6ft) fully flat bed
- memory foam headrest and quilted blanket
- luxury amenity kit with Elemis skincare products and accessories
- feature-packed three-course meals to suit every taste, from hearty dishes to nutritious salads
- a thirst-quenching range of spirits, soft drinks and expertly sourced Old World and New World wines
- an array of indulgent treats and healthy options from our Club Kitchen that you can help yourself to, throughout the flight
- relax and recharge your batteries before the flight in one of BA elegant departures lounges stocked with fine wines and drinks, refreshments, newspapers, magazines, and comfy sofas.
November 2019, March, April or June to August 2020
Sample dates: 2-10 Jul, 16-28 Jul, 23-29 Jul, 1-9 Aug, 13-20 Aug, 20-27 Aug
Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg to New York, Philadelphia, Boston or Chicago.
and many more…
How to book:
Click HERE >> or follow the link below and adjust travel dates
Two pieces of checked in baggage per passenger.
Berlin – New York – Berlin >>>
Berlin – Philadelphia – Berlin >>>
Berlin – Boston – Berlin >>>
Munich – New York – Munich >>>
In New York we encourage you to stay at 3* Opera House Hotel. This sophisticated New York City hotel in a historic building in the Bronx is just a 2-minute walk from the 149th Street/3rd Ave subway station. A daily continental breakfast is available.
Book cheap car rentals HERE and don’t forget about Car hire excess insurance offered byIcarehireinsurance.com >>
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher