100% discount coupon on Tirrenia ferry tickets in Italy!
An interesting offer on ferry crossings within Italy! Tirrenia and MOBY are celebrating the International Women’s Day. Today all women can receive 100% discount on the price of the deck crossings!
Tirrenia and MOBY ferries are offering discounted fares on crossings in Italy! Today you can book high season ferry tickets for just €12.40 each way. Get your discount coupon and travel across Italy with 100% discount on the price of the deck passage!
8 March 2017
all routes served by Tirrenia and MOBY
Napoli – Cagliari
Cagliari – Napoli
Palermo – Cagliari
Cagliari – Palermo
Genova – Olbia
Olbia – Genova
Napoli – Palermo
Palermo – Napoli
How to book:
Visit Tirrenia.it, choose the route, travel date and enter a coupon code WOMEN2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount code will be applied to the deck crossing price of one adult female passenger per ticket, excluding taxes, fees and handling charges.
- The discount code can only be used for named tickets.
- The discount code can only be used for obtaining a discount on newly purchased MOBY or TIRRENIA tickets and not for ticket modifications.
- This offer may be combined with other MOBY and TIRRENIA special offers but not with other tickets, coupons or vouchers issued for other promotions and offers by other companies.
- Subject to available space assigned to this offer and applicable dates.
- This offer is not interchangeable between the two companies.
- This offer is not retroactive.
- In the event of the ticket being cancelled, the discount code will automatically become nullified.
- In the event of port personnel observing discrepancies between the booking and actual departure, the ticket with the discount code will be invalidated and a new full-fare ticket will be required for passage.
If you’re looking for cheap accommodation you should compare hotel rates on Hotels Combined. Don’t forget to read hotel reviews on TripAdvisor
If you need a car when you arrive, book cheap car rentals at Rental Cars.
Main photo: Tirrenia.it
Copyrighted 2021 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher