Experience excellent service of Turkish Airlines business class!
Turkish airlines have launched a sale on business class flights from Yekaterinburg to fascinating Hong Kong and Singapore from only 55894 RUB for a round trip!
Traveling in Turkish Airlines Business Class cabin is a unique experience! It includes:
– The Business Class seat includes ottoman that creates a 75 inch(188 cm)long sleeping space when in the fully-reclined bed position.
– The large table is located in the center console and moves forward/backward as well as swiveling to allow more freedom of movement.
– The Planet digital system and individual touch-screens are used for in-flight entertainment on our international flights.
– On the Intercontinental flights, passengers experience restaurant-quality service with carefully selected, high quality menus that are regularly changed in order to provide new options for regular travelers.
– Business Class passengers are greeted with a choice of welcome drinks as they board the aircraft. The full bar on board includes a wide selection of cocktails as well as a carefully selected assortment of Turkish and International beers and wines.
– All meals are served on custom designed porcelain dishes, while drinks are offered in glassware appropriate to the beverage. Meal service may vary in style and content depending on the flight length and departure time. On long journeys, two full meals are served–supplemented by additional snacks.
– A rich selection of hors d’oeuvres served from a cart is followed by a soup service, a Turkish tradition. These serve as an introduction to the unique main course offerings that will make your flight a memorable one.
– The guests will have a relaxed and comfortable travel experience. In Turkish Airlines lounges they are offered the finest service to ensure your trip begins the way you wish.
February – July 2016
Feb.25-Mar.6, Mar.17-27, Mar.31-Apr.10, Apr.28-May.8, 5-15, Jun.2-12, Jun.30-Jul.10
Yekaterinburg – Hong Kong – Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg – Singapore – Yekaterinburg
How to book:
A passenger may take a piece of registered luggage not exceeding 30 kg and 16 kg of carry-on luggage.
If you’re looking for cheap accommodation you should compare hotel rates on HotelsCombined.com. Don’t forget to read hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.
For example in Hong Kong you can consider staying in Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan for only €86/night with very good reviews.
Book cheap car rentals at Rentalcars.com