Wizz Air unveils new hand luggage policy
Wizz Air has just launched a new policy: they cannot guarantee that all passengers’ hand luggage will be travelling with them in the cabin of the aircraft.
Only passengers with Wizz Priority will be able to bring their hand luggage onboard. Hand luggage of passengers who have not purchased WIZZ Priority will have to be placed into the cargo hold compartment of the aircraft and can be collected at the baggage belt at the arrival airport.
How does it work for passengers with WIZZ Priority?
- Your hand luggage (55x40x23cm, max. 10 kg) will be guaranteed to travel with you in the cabin area (unless not possible due to operational reasons).
- You can take plus one (+1) small bag (40x30x18 cm) such as a camera bag, laptop or handbag, which must be placed under the seat.
- You will be called first for boarding. When boarding by bus, you will be seated in a dedicated section at the front. The door of the bus in your section will be opened first, giving you priority access to the aircraft.
The WIZZ Priority fee is:
- €5.00 – €10.00 if you buy online or through the Wizz Air Call Centre
- €25.00 if you buy the service at the airport
Main photo: Wizz Air
This post contains links to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on these links. There are no additional fees for you.
Copyrighted 2023 by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.