Just realized a typo in your name after booking or check-in? Wizz Air enables you to make one correction to your name without any additional fee!
The newest functionality of Wizz Air website is available even after online check-in, but after any name correction, a new check-in must be done along with printing the new boarding card. The free online name correction option is not available for WIZZ Discount Club members and WIZZ Privilege pass holders.
You can make one of the three below corrections online free of charge:
- Change the gender that you’ve indicated wrongly in the first place (Female/Male)
- Extend the name where you have indicated the first letter only (John P Smith to John Peter Smith)
- Correct up to three characters in your first or last name (Thomas vs Tohmas)
This new online feature enables passengers to correct their name in their booking on wizzair.com free of charge, if it meets any of the criteria listed above. Available for confirmed bookings, and up to three hours prior your flight departure.
To correct the name, please follow the steps listed below:
- Log into your WIZZ account
- Access your itinerary page from your booking
- Click the “CHANGE NAME” button
After typing in the correction, the free name change page will redirect automatically to your itinerary page. In case your changes are exceeding the “free name correction” criteria you will be redirected to the payment page.