Great news! Wizz Air to launch 8 new routes into the Kingdom of Jordan.
The airline will launch a total of eight destinations, including four lines to and from Amman (Queen Alia International Airport) throughout the year and four lines to and from Aqaba (King Hussein International Airport) during the winter season only.
- Amman to Budapest: starting December 17th, twice-weekly
- Amman to Milan Malpensa: December 18th, twice-weekly
- Amman to Rome Fiumicino: December 19th, twice-weekly
- Amman to Vienna: December 19th, twice-weekly
- Aqaba to Budapest: December 16th, twice-weekly
- Aqaba to Bucharest: December 15th, twice-weekly
- Aqaba to Rome Fiumicino: December 19th, twice-weekly
- Aqaba to Vienna: December 19th, twice-weekly
Priority Boarding passengers: 2 free carry-on bags (1 cabin bag 55 × 40 × 20 cm, up to 10 kg plus 1 small bag (40 x 20 x 25 cm)
Non-priority passengers: 1 small carry-on bag (40 x 20 x 25 cm)
In Amman we recommend you staying at the well-rated 3* Lancaster Hotel Apartments-Gardens. It offers apartments equipped with a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette and a private bathroom.
Main photo: Shutterstock
Copyrighted 2022 by Los Internetos Lodziński Seremak spółka komandytowo-akcyjna Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher