Qatar Airways is to give 100,000 free tickets to frontline healthcare professionals in acknowledgement of their hard work during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion. There’s no need for your companion to be a medical professional.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.
The promotion is strictly available to medical frontline professional only:
- medical practitioner
- lab technician
- clinical researcher
It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
How to apply for free Qatar Airways healthcare frontline workers air tickets:
To apply for a ticket, please visit qatarairways.com/ThankYouHeroes from May 12, register for the program, and then download the exclusive code! The promo code will waive all fares and surcharges, however you’ll still need to pay the airport taxes.
To redeem the promo code please visit qatarairways.com
Where can you go?
The tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees. Fare and surcharges will be waived on tickets while airport taxes apply. The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, round-trip, and multicity flight itineraries worldwide, excluding codeshare and interline partnerships.
Here is few terms and conditions of this giveaway:
- Offer period: From 12 to 18 May 2020
- Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 28 November 2020
- Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020 (last outbound travel)
- Promo code applies to Economy Class tickets only.
- Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, taxes are payable by the passenger.
- The promo code is valid for a single booking for up to two adult tickets (age 12+) for the healthcare professional and a companion.
- Eligible healthcare professionals will be entitled to one booking during the campaign period. If more than one booking is made, the first booking will be retained and any subsequent bookings will be cancelled automatically.
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Tickets are limited to 100,000 and available on first come first served basis. A daily allocation of codes will be distributed by country throughout the offer period.
- Personal information submitted on the registration form (Passport number) is required to match that of the main booker (healthcare professional) within the booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be held responsible for any fare differences if a customer does not enter the unique promo code at the time of booking.
- The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, return and multicity flight itineraries worldwide, excluding codeshare and interline partnerships. Refer to the Qatar Airways operated destinations list below.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- In case of involuntary flight cancellation, the passenger can rebook and change dates or destination to any Qatar Airways operated flight.
- Tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees.
- Price displayed at the time of booking will include the total amount of taxes to be paid. Base fare and surcharges will be waived.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Main photo: Qatar
Copyrighted 2021 by Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher