Sri Lanka has seduced travelers for centuries. The island is filled with romantic landscapes, timeless ruins, lush forests and gushing waterfalls. Welcoming people and flavorful food will make your visit very special. Take a train ride along the coast to see the golden beaches washed with aquamarine waves, visit the Lion Rock (Sigiriya), rejuvenate with Ayurvedhic medicine and watch the harvest of Ceylon tea leaves.
To find out more about Sri Lanka click Destination Fly4free:Sri Lanka>> and start planning your trip with Lonely Planet’s travel guides
January – August 2020
Close to daily availability from Jan 7 to August 3, 2019
Bucharest – Colombo – Bucharest
How to book:
CLICK HERE >>
Basic features of Qatar Airways Business Class:
– Open and spacious design which is complemented by award-winning service.
– Generous storage to keep your belongings within reach
– Sophisticated LED lighting to help you adjust to changing time zones
– A seat featuring ample stowage options
– Fine sleepwear and luxury Italian Frette linen to soften your seat curves.
– A large working area and total privacy to enable you to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
– Oryx Entertainment’s innovative system featuring an intuitive touch screen to quickly find an array of movies, games and music to suit your taste.
– An on-demand menu service that lets you enjoy sweet or savoury delicacies whenever you like. Unique flavours, beautiful food presentation, luxurious table linen and modern cutlery will please all of your five senses.
– A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages at anytime during your journey.
The award winning Qsuites on Doha – Colombo – Doha are available on flights QR 668/669
Two checked bags per passenger.
Bucharest – Bangkok – Bucharest>>
In Colombo we suggest you to stay at Villa Ceylon with very good reviews. This property features rooms with flat-screen TV and ensuite bathroom. A sun terrace with garden views can be used by all guests. Free Wi-Fi available.
Take advantage of cheap transfers on Rideways.com>>>