Book cheap business class flights from Paris, France to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from only €1123 return with British Airways!
Traveling in British Airways Business Class cabin you will be provided with spacious seat, dining and entertainment:
- your own space to stretch out in privacy
- comfy chair that converts into a 183cm (6ft) fully flat bed
- memory foam headrest and quilted blanket
- luxury amenity kit with Elemis skincare products and accessories
- feature-packed three-course meals to suit every taste, from hearty dishes to nutritious salads
- a thirst-quenching range of spirits, soft drinks and expertly sourced Old World and New World wines
- an array of indulgent treats and healthy options from our Club Kitchen that you can help yourself to, throughout the flight
- relax and recharge your batteries before the flight in one of BA elegant departures lounges stocked with fine wines and drinks, refreshments, newspapers, magazines, and comfy sofas.
August to December 2020
13-28 Aug, 9-17 Sep, 11-23 Sep, 1-12 Nov, 14-21 Nov, 25 Nov – 6 Dec, 5-12 Dec, 13-28 Dec
Paris – Rio de Janeiro – Paris
How to book:
BOOK HERE >> or just follow one of the links below.
Two pieces of checked in baggage per passenger.
Paris – Rio de Janeiro – Paris >>
In Rio de Janeiro we suggest you stay at 4* Vila Gale Rio de Janeiro. This hotel is located in the centre of Rio and features rooms with aid conditioning and ensuite batyroom as well as safe and TV with satellite channels. An outdoor pool is available for guests. Breakfasts included in the price.
Book cheap car rentals HERE and don’t forget about Car hire excess insurance offered byIcarehireinsurance.com >>
This post contains links to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on these links. There are no additional fees for you.
Copyrighted 2023 by kamaviNET sp. z o.o. Please be aware that this article and whole website is copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.