The low cost coach service operator in Finland is offering express bus connections between the main cities in the country. Book your great value travel now through Finland starting at just €1 (plus €1 booking fee) each way.
OnniBus is an express coach operator offering fast and cheap intercity travel across Finland. The low cost bus carrier operates 150 departures a day, connecting more than 60 Finnish cities and towns. OnniBus operates a fleet of luxury double deck coaches, which are all brand new, can carry 89 passengers each and are built to high quality European standards. They are equipped with reclining leather seats, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, free at-seat power outlets for charging mobile phones, tablets and laptops, and toilet facilities. It’s a great value way to travel inter-city across Finland!
The calendar release brings along many exciting changes, one of the most noticeable ones being the change in route names! OnniBus.com route names will start with the letter ‘C’, and OnniBus FLEX route names with the letter ‘F’. For example, routes F1, F2 and F3 are named C1, C2 and C3 from early June onwards. OnniBus FLEX routes F11, F12 and F13 will remain with letter ‘F’. The change in route names enables customers to quickly see which bus their travels are on as well as which terms and conditions apply.
New bus stops:
- Töölön Tulli on route C3 Helsinki-Hämeenlinna-Tampere (-Seinäjoki-Vaasa)
- Vihantasalmi on routes C5 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Kuopio, C14 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Savonlinna ja C23 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Joensuu
- Joroinen on routes C5 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Kuopio and C23 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Joensuu
- Liljendal on route C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta/Joensuu
- Siltakylä on routes C7 Helsinki – Kotka ja C16 Helsinki – Kotka (Karhula) – Imatra
- Oravainen on route C8 Helsinki – Turku – Pori – Vaasa – Kokkola – Oulu
- Vuores on the Hervanta shuttle connection of route C3 Helsinki-Hämeenlinna-Tampere
- Kalkkisen th (crossing) on route F24 Sysmä-Vääksy-Lahti
- Näsi, stop next to the Katajamäki connection parking, on routes C6 – Helsinki – Lappeenranta – Joensuu, C7 – Helsinki – Porvoo – Kotka and C16 – Helsinki – Karhula – Imatra
- On route C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta/Joensuu new timetables and additional departures
- New route C11 Tampere – Pori – Turku – Helsinki
- New route C12 Tampere – Lahti – Kouvola – Kotka
- Additional morning and evening operations to Turku harbour on routes C1 and C8.
- Route C13 Mikkeli – Jyväskylä and C23 Helsinki-Mikkeli-Joensuu is now operated daily
- As operation on routes F76 and F77 ends, routes C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta – Imatra and C7 Helsinki-Porvoo-Kotka will stop in Porvoo on almost all departures. Route C16 Helsinki – Karhula – Imatra continues operating via Porvoo on all departures.
Unitl August 11, 2019
How to book:
Tickets are already available to purchase on Onnibus.com
Helsinki – Turku >>