Business Class flights during Christmas and New Year from Poland, Hungary & Ukraine to Chengdu, China from only €881 roundtrip with KLM!
Basic features of KLM Business Class:
• Extra baggage allowance
• Entrance to the KLM Crown Lounges and lounges of partner airlines
• Earn up to 175% Flying Blue Miles
• Sky priority – check in, drop off your baggage, pass through security checks and customs, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt – all with priority
• Seat: 180 degrees reclinable and 207 cm (81.5 in) long, equipped with a massage unit
• In-seat power and privacy canopy
• Personal entertainment system with 17 in screen
• International newspapers and magazines
• Choice of a 3-course menu prepared by top Dutch chefs. All meals are served on Marcel Wanders crockery and accompanied with a glass of fine wine or other beverage of your choice.
Traveling to Chengdu is always an exiting experience for those addicted to nature attractions. This Chinese area is home to Giant Panda. There is also a Panda Research base in Chengdu that you definitely should not miss out in this trip. Chengdu is a gateway to China’s most scenic area – West Sichuan! This destination is extremely popular due to the fascinating mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and gorges.
November 2017 – March 2018
Warsaw – Chengdu – Warsaw
To check all available dates please click here >>
Krakow – Chengdu – Krakow
Gdansk – Chengdu – Gdansk
Budapest – Chengdu – Budapest
Kyiv – Chengdu – Kyiv
How to book:
CLICK HERE >> or follow the link below.
One cabin bag and 2 pieces of checked baggage per passenger.
Warsaw – Chengdu – Warsaw >>
We suggest you staying at Chengdu Forstar Hotel Taisheng road for only €21/night with free cancellation and very good reviews!
Find the best prices on Rentalcars.com.