Fly cheap to Quito in First/Business class!
Great First/Business class deal on American Airlines from Los Angeles or New York to Quito, Ecuador! Book the flights starting at only $753!
Quito, the capital city of Ecuador is located on equator and is the highest capital city in the world at elevation of 2,800 meters above sea level. It’s worldwide known as a very affordable and friendly destination for expats. You can explore the Old Town, have lunch in one of the traditional Mercados or take a selfie standing on the equator line. Treat yourself with the very affordable First/Business class deal from American Airlines!
The 767-300 First/Business class includes:
– Fully lie-flat Business Class seats that feature dual tray tables and a work surface
– AC power outlets and USB ports at every seat
– Access to individual Samsung Galaxy TabTM 10.1 tablets to stay entertained throughout the flight
– Access to Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones for use in flight
– Refreshed food and beverage offerings with a wider array of delicious options
– Admirals Club® access when traveling on an eligible international itinerary
(Domestic leg is flown in First class and International leg in Business class)
P and I
April 2016 – February 2017
20-27, 21-28, 22-29 April
6-12, 11-18 May
1-15, 2-16 June
Los Angeles – Quito – Los Angeles
New York – Quito – New York
How to book:
Visit Expedia or just follow the links below and adjust the travel dates.
One cabin bag and two pieces of checked in baggage (23kg) per passenger.
Los Angeles – Quito – Los Angeles >>
Find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.