Cheap Business Class flights to Germany!
Great opportunity to fly to Europe in style with these business class from Atlanta to Berlin, Germany or Baku, Azerbaijan for only $1142 roundtrip with Turkish Airlines!
Germany is a good choice to start getting to know Europe. Discover amazing German cities, taste the world famous beer, visit beautiful medieval castles and enjoy scenic mountain views of the Alps ridges!
Neither Europe nor Asia, Azerbaijan is a tangle of contrasts. Baku, located on the coast of the Caspian Sea, have always attracted tourists. Of particular interest to visitors is Old City, enclosed within the fortress walls. In Azerbaijan’s coolest city you will also find the pearls of contemporary architecture, such as Heydar Aliyev Centre or the Flame Towers – the tallest skyscraper in Baku. The night illumination of Flame Towers is considered one of the best in the world. The three buildings are completely covered with the LED screens that display the movement of a fire visible from the farthest points of the city.
Check Destination Fly4free: Azerbaijan to know more!
Traveling in Turkish Airlines Business Class cabin is a unique experience! It includes:
– The Business Class seat includes ottoman that creates a 75 inch(188 cm)long sleeping space when in the fully-reclined bed position.
– The large table is located in the center console and moves forward/backward as well as swiveling to allow more freedom of movement.
– The Planet digital system and individual touch-screens are used for in-flight entertainment on our international flights.
– On the Intercontinental flights, passengers experience restaurant-quality service with carefully selected, high quality menus that are regularly changed in order to provide new options for regular travelers.
– Business Class passengers are greeted with a choice of welcome drinks as they board the aircraft. The full bar on board includes a wide selection of cocktails as well as a carefully selected assortment of Turkish and International beers and wines.
– All meals are served on custom designed porcelain dishes, while drinks are offered in glassware appropriate to the beverage. Meal service may vary in style and content depending on the flight length and departure time. On long journeys, two full meals are served–supplemented by additional snacks.
– A rich selection of hors d’oeuvres served from a cart is followed by a soup service, a Turkish tradition. These serve as an introduction to the unique main course offerings that will make your flight a memorable one.
– The guests will have a relaxed and comfortable travel experience. In Turkish Airlines lounges they are offered the finest service to ensure your trip begins the way you wish.
July – August 2018
Jul 17-30, Jul 18 – Aug 1, Jul 29 – Aug 9, Aug 1-13, 5-15, 8-21
Atlanta – Berlin – Atlanta
Atlanta – Baku – Atlanta
How to book:
Click here >> or follow the link below and adjust travel dates.
One cabin bag and one piece of checked baggage per passenger.
Atlanta – Berlin – Atlanta >>
In Berlin we recommend you staying at Park Plaza Wallstreet Berlin with very good reviews. This 4-star hotel in central Berlin is 100 m from Spittelmarkt Underground Station. Park Plaza offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi as well as a fitness centr
Find the best prices on Rentalcars.com.