|Author:||Washington [ 08 Jan 2018 01:04 ]|
|Post subject:||Forums regulations|
1. The Forum is used for discussions, exchange of views and opinions and mutual assistance within the individual thematic sections by posting. The Forum service is intended only for the publication of content related to travel, tourism and transport.
2. Each Forum User is obliged to express his opinion in a cultural manner, without offending other users or using a language considered vulgar. Users are also required to comply with standards developed by the forum community.
3. Posts that are contrary to the generally applicable law, providing or forwarding content prohibited by generally applicable laws and posts contrary to good customs and principles of social coexistence will be deleted. Their authores will be baned.
It includes among others any content or materials intended to circumvent or violate good manners, offensive, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening, unethical, insulting someone's feelings, harming someone's property or those aimed at violating the rights of others.
4. Forum users are required to communicate in the correct english language, while maintaining the diligence of their speech. Posts containing a large number of spelling mistakes, incomprehensible and sloppy may be deleted and result in a warning.
5. The use of any type of coding is allowed only in a specially designated forum.
6. Users are required to familiarize with the structure of Forum, as well as poste content thematically tailored to a specific forum. Users are also required to use the search engine prior to publication of the topic, to check for duplicates.
7. Users are required to read and comply with the regulations of the subforums and specific threads. Information about specific regulations can be found on the highlighted background above posts or constitute the first entry in the topic.
8. The User may not conduct any advertising, promotional or commercial activity on the Forum without the consent of the administrators. It is also not allowed to post offers with affiliate links. If you want to start advertising, please contact us at the email address email@example.com.
9. The forum is not a trading platform. The Marketplace forum allows users to post ads related to the theme of the forum - traveling. However, it is advisable to carry out transactions via profesional internet platforms.
10. It is prohibited on the forum to sell vouchers / coupon codes, which are distributed free of charge, tickets for sporting events, miles of airlines loyalty programs, air tickets with tariff errors, medicines, other goods whose resale is prohibited by the seller / service provider's regulations or by the law.
11. In the case of resale it is allowed to offer them only at a price less or equal to the nominal price
12. The forum is moderated by a team of Moderators and Administrators. Each Moderator has the right to issue binding decisions in matters relating to the Forum on behalf of the Publisher. Administrators have moderator rights and performs additional technical functions. Administrators are the instance of appeal on the Moderators' decisions.
14. Forum Administrators and Moderators may delete, edit, transfer posts violating the general and specific forum regulations or social forum standards not included in the regulations without notifying Forum Users.
15. Forum Administrators and Moderators may use the system of warnings and bans, as well as limit the functionality, suspend or delete the account and block access to the Services by blocking the User's Account and registration data in the event of violation by the User of the rules of using the Forum.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group|