INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING TO REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR)
Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its headquarters in Warsaw, as the Publisher and www.fly4free.com User’s personal data administrator constantly monitors and raises the security standards of personal data being processed, therefore adapting to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of On 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (so-called “GDPR”), fulfills the information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR. The content of the information is available below:
REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR)
In relations to art. 13 § 1 and § 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. with headquarters in Warsaw inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its headquarters in Warsaw, at ul. Nowogrodzka 50, lok. 515, 00-695 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000621376, using NIP number: 7010582929 and REGON: 364640737;
2) Mr. Krzysztof Dadura (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Data Protection Officer in Los Internetos sp. z o.o. sp. k.
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a) provision of the User’s account service and all related services on the Portal www.fly4free.com – the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
b) marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company – marketing of its own products and services (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR),
c) consideration of a complaint, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company – (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO),
d) sending commercial information by electronic means – only in case of consent by the User – the legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4) Your personal data will be kept for the period of providing services, unless the law allows for a longer period of processing;
5) The recipient of your personal data will be authorized employees and subcontractors of the Los Internetos sp.z o.o. sp.k.
6) You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
7) You have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO (President of UODO) when you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
8) Entering your personal data by you is a condition for the provision of services on the www.fly4free.com portal for a registered User You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of possibility to provide services for a registered User within the framework of the www.fly4free.com portal.
Please notice that browsing the Website www.fly4free.com does not require providing personal data.